4.12.14

STYLE ICON // Christine Centenera








When it comes to fashion Christine Centenera has it all. The looks, the style and the clothes. I guess that's what comes with being the senior fashion editor of Vogue Australia! Centenera is the queen of fashion and when it comes to her killer personal style she does no wrong. Trust me when I say this but narrowing down my favourites was difficult, really difficult. 





Her sense of style sits among sophistication, class and edge for this Australian beauty. And i'm not being biased when I say this but Aussie ladies know fashion and kill it. Centenera does just that, maybe another reason to why she always looks like she's just stepped out of some sort of high fashion  forward magazine.








I hope you guys like this post and it is somewhat of an inspiration! Let me know if you like Christine Centenera's style and tell me in the comments who your style inspirations are. I hope you're all having an amazing week so far and i'll see you all very soon. Xo

*all images via google images