14.1.15

2015.

Ok, I know i'm a bit late but Happy New Year guys. I guess the fact i'm wishing you a happy new year two weeks after new years day says something about me ... haha oh well! 
So it is currently 10.48pm on a Wednesday night and I thought 'oh what better way to help my already shit sleeping patterns by blogging'! Before I get in any further I just want to set the scene for what's to come. 
So today morning I woke up at 10am. Yay for holidays :( I left the house at around 12pm and went in to Harvey Norman and picked up my first ever DSLR, the Canon 600D! To say the least I was the most excited and happiest person on this planet and still am. I count myself very lucky and fortunate to be able to splurge every once in a while. Fast forward two hours later I leave the store -$700 and one happy lady with all my photography gear!
But my latest splurge has inspired me to really take 2015 headstrong and write up goals and a plan I will consistently follow and constantly look back to throughout 2015. So here they are. My 2015 resolutions.


1. SAVE. SAVE. SAVE. This is a big one. When it comes to me and my credit card there is no such thing as a spending ban. And I repeat, no such thing. It's completely non-existent. That's a bit dramatic but you get the gist. I think a way to fulfil this goal is to have the mindset that saving now will help me out in the future.

2. Keep a diary. 2014 was probably one of my not so great years. 2014 would have been much better if I actually kept a diary and regularly looked through it. Last year was my first year at uni so the whole transition from high school to uni was very daunting. I failed a unit because I misread the due date and thought one of my major assessments was due a week after its actual due date. Cue as to the events that would arise as I found out when the assessment was actually due. You could only guess! 

3. Upload content regularly. I recently started a youtube channel and want to start setting schedules of blog posts and youtube videos. 


I would say these are my top three priorities, along with keeping up with second year uni and a part time job, 2015 should be amazing. Tell me in the comments below what your goals and aspirations for 2015 are and I'll see you all very soon.

Until next time xx